Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of another year -- Goodbye 2011 -- Hello 2012

OK...time to make New Years Resolutions.....One thing I'd like to do or a habit I'd like to overcome...oh boy -- there are sooooo many. I guess my big one anxiety for me right now is my kitchen. I'd like to have a clean kitchen table everynight before bed & dishes done. So that's my goal...no going to bed until the kitchen table is clean & dishes done. I just may never sleep again....LOL.

So tonight I will be watching Chloe & Nyomii. Today Malachi & Kessler & I will be making Confetti Cake for this evenings festivities. Troy purchased some of those plastic champagne crackers for them to pop later & I got them some hats & noisemakers. Then later we are going to do some Shrinky Dinks & make a time capsule. What a day we have lined up!!

Goodbye 2011 & Hello 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment